I know I have been slacking but I so rarely get to see my family that I have to spend every waking moment with them to make up for lost time. But today I crossed 5000 viewers!!! So that warranted a post to show my appreciation. Most of my readers are from France, United States, U.K., India(in that order) and then smaller quantities of other countries. So I thought I'd post some pictures of beautiful indian women because everyone I meet seems to just know of Aishwarya Rai. And while she is face licking beautiful there are so many more beautiful women. So I present to you some of the women I will always crush on. Enjoy.
Parveen Babi, Indian actor.
Nafisa Ali, Ex Miss India, actor and social activist.
Sonam Kapoor, Bollywood actor.
Ujjwala Raut, Model.
Nandita Das, Actor.
Jyothsna Chakravarty, Model
Lakshmi Menon, Model.
I know you want more and then some!
All pictures from google images.







That last image is from my absolute favourite editorial from the first Indian VOGUE !!! I bought my first copy when I was living in Paris, you know that international magazine place on Champs Elysees before Arc de Triomphe?
ReplyDelete...anyway the content was beyond amazing and had me so in awe of India! I always look out for Indian Vogue when I can! x