Today I had the red eye. Eeeecks not some eye infection but instead everywhere I looked I saw red! When I got out of the shower my eyes fell on a red jacket that I recently thrifted. I dressed up, walked out the door and got every red light. This was followed by red hats, red hair, red walls and red floors. Just when I thought I would scream if I caught another glimpse of red, he walked by me and pretty much stole my heart. Bolder than yesterday I said to him,"I have a blog and I would like to take your picture". As if he was the lucky one in this equation. He looked at me as if he was thinking,"Who is this girl with the weird accent." Well, I'm indian so that is a battle that can't be won.
So I searched for a spot which happened to be on a red carpet, of course. I clicked and he was on his way. Mister Red Bow man walk into my life again.
So I ask you again, "Who said big red bows were reserved for girls? Because he looked man enough to me."(¨,)
P.S. Don't faceless mannequins freak you out? You never know what they are thinking.
And then there is me in the outfit I wore today. Since I didn't want to ask some stranger to click it I had to come home and get my korean lover to do it.
Vintage Top Hat
Jacket Thrifted
Tshirt Abraham Will(Purchased at Le 66)
Black jeans Zara
No comments:
Post a Comment