Sunday, March 6, 2011

Raquel Nave gives good face.

I met Raquel maybe 2 years ago. She has that cool factor where you wanna be her friend but you're a bit afraid to approach her because she may laugh in your face. Really, she is that cool. Luckily for me she didn't. I guess today I can loosely call her my friend because we met maybe 4 times and we chatted all of 5 times on facebook. But in that time I've confirmed all my preconceptions. She is hyper cool. Her style is her own and she fills the room with her presence. She is smart. She is extremely comfortable with her body. Just google her if you don't believe me. But the most important is that this girl can give face!!! Check out these goodies.


Pictures from TFS and vogue.com

Raquel is a model and actor living in New York. She has worked with Terry Richardson, Jean Baptiste Mondino, Lenny Kravitz, Vogue, Zink magazine and shot campaigns for Diesel Fuel for Life, Eleven Paris. In addition she is a talented artist. This girl knows her shit when it comes to taking polaroids. She exhibited her work entitled Living Free in Hell last year. Raquel is presently preggers and it goes without saying that one day in the future she will be termed MILF (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment