Friday, March 4, 2011

In the words of the wise Busta Ryhmes,"Gimme Some More"

So I saw a rather interestingly dressed guy today.What drew me to him was the absolute confidence with which he wore his clothes. Not easy when his look involved multiple piercings, red tie and dye tights and blue eye makeup...but me likey!!! So I spent about 15 minutes staring at him creepily and just when he thought it couldn't get worse I interrupted his conversation and asked him if I could take a picture for my 6 post old blog. He was surprisingly sweet and followed me to find a clear spot. Ummmm what I should have been doing was to go back to grade school because I forgot that chapter on light and I shot him against the light!!! Zero details but I still thought I should upload so as not to waste some real beauty.
After him I saw the coolest hat in the world, it had a hand shaped into it.
Again against the light :(
I guess Patrick Demarchelier isn't calling me to assist very soon.
Enjoy what your eyes can see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment