Friday, March 11, 2011

Sonia Rykiel is spelt FUN and I had some of that fun today...

Sonia Rykiel is all about having fun with clothes and style. You can see it in their designs, their vibrant use of colours and even the direction they give their models on ramp. But this season I think they upped the bar. Without squashing the spirit that is Rykiel they still managed to change it up a bit. I felt an inclusion of a slight punk element with all the tartan, brothel creepers and metal studded bags. It seemed more modern and much stronger than pre fall. The coloured furs are worth selling your soul for and the knits as always are snug as a bug in a rug. I was lucky enough to be allowed to snap a few photos of my favourites. There are a lot even with all the editing but here, take a looksie, do you see what I see???



All pictures shot by Stylestyx(me)

2 comments:

  1. Aaw, this is beautiful !
    I love it ! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Henar. The colours really make you feel alive, eh?

    ReplyDelete