My friend Fernanda and I went to Ace Bento, a super tasty korean snack joint near opera. 'Cos you know I like my men and meat korean style ...heehee...
Its at 18 Rue Thérèse, Paris 75001. Try it out. It has a triple super badge. Super tasty, super clean and super cheap!
My Look
Coat vintage
White shirt H&m
Tights American Apparel
Shoes Mellow Yellow
Bag from Korea
Chain made by Nam
Fernanda's Look
Top from Vostik
Jeans H&M
Coat Zara
Bag H&M
Shoes Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
decent pics...what cam u using???
ReplyDeletefood looks "interesting"
u should be snapped by the f@shion police considering u have a zipper on ur slacks!!!....wink wink
Hey the camera I'm using is canon 450 D
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog today and I love it! Especially because you're Indian, fashionable and love Korean men. I am all those as well (the fashionable part can be debated haha) I was in Korea last summer, and loved shopping there.
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you Harika. I thought I was the only one!!! I've not yet been to Korea. Hope soon!!!
ReplyDelete