Hey hey hey! I'm about to start packing my bags. Tomorrow I leave for India. I'm super excited as its been 4 months since I last saw my family. My family is totally unconventional from the idea you might have about an indian family. My dad is more gangsta than Snoop. He even has grills, well technically one silver cap for a lose tooth;) My mum is the cutest, prettiest mom ever and dances like an egg, not that I ever saw an egg dance but I imagine it to be very wobbly and last but not the least my selfless sister who would literally give me the clothes of her back but can also give a stare that will stop me cold in my tracks!! I love my family to death but, ofcourse, we all wear the I'M ALWAYS RIGHT badge so makes for some humourous arguments. So I'm sure I'm going to have mojo fun although the one spoiler of my trip is that korean lover can't come. He is busy doing something called work?? lol I kid... So stay tuned for all the fun and lots of pictures of food!!
P.S. For the person that emailed me for a video of me dancing indian style in indian clothes, I'm not sure that will happen. I'm too much of an Olive Oyl to pull of indian wear. Me in a sari brings to mind the same image as a tree trunk wrapped in a piece of cloth buuuuut still I will try my best to bring something to you(¨,)
Or maybe I could just show you a picture from an editorial I shot for Marie Claire India
Picture by Tarun Khiwal

No comments:
Post a Comment