This evening I went to a lovely exposition by Dominique Dubien at rue Rene Boulanger. It was hosted by my friend Edward Achour(He is the designer who's clothes I blogged about before). The space was full of beautiful paintings with lots of colour and lots of faces. I leaned more towards the sculptures. They had an element of fun and I am all about the fun. Me and lover spent an hour with everyone there chatting and dreaming of living in Edward's space. His 2 floor place is decorated with a million candles, sculptures of boxes,century old mirrors and huge paintings. Made it seem like we live in the hood!! As lover had a meeting we bid everyone farewell though not before I tripped and almost broke one sculpture. No, no... I can't leave a room without humiliating myself and others around me before. Goodnight lovelies(¨,)
Click on the pictures to see them larger.
Pictures of Dominque's work and the last is Mr. Dominique himself.
All pictures by my(stylestyx)
Click on the pictures to see them larger.
Pictures of Dominque's work and the last is Mr. Dominique himself.
All pictures by my(stylestyx)
Lerv'd Dominique's work...So not a run of the mill...
ReplyDelete