Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blind test in a dark room.

Sounds dirty I know and sometimes it is. But what I meant to imply is that on sundays it is usual for me to go to a blind test party at Blitz Tequila Bar. It is located in the 8th arrondissement. It is all black and the only light comes from dimly lit candles and bulbs with very low lighting. Kind of a cool place to chill and have a drink or two or ten. I don't drink but I love to watch people get drunk and stupid. Sometimes.
On sundays they do a super fun blind test. Shameless promotion as my lover deejays and makes the selection as well as organizes it with our friends Yann(barman) and Axel(director). Here are some pictures I took...












The dashing Axel Baiot, director of Blitz
Barman's Tee
Rackstarz Badge
Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet
Me, Myself and I
Blitz Tequila Bar

My look
Jacket thrifted
Tee Alexander Wang
Tights H&M
Silk scarf from India
Boots Vivienne Westwood
Pins on Jacket: One gifted , one stolen from my boy.

All pictures by Stylestyx(me) and the one of me taken by Nam.

No comments:

Post a Comment