I love this girl because she is so beautiful and always chic in her understated style but spend 5 minutes with her and you will start wondering what she's on. Well, it doesn't matter what she is on because she is perfect and I heart her. Take a look, you will heart her too.
ELodie's Look
Jacket YSL
Top Zara
Pants YSL
Bag Chanel
Boots Louboutin
Ummm Yeah she's kind of expensive but you should know she buys her own luxuries. Ain't no sugar daddy calls from this sweet thang(¨,)
All pictures by Stylestyx(me)
simple & chic!
ReplyDeleteboots...*drooling* =)
Yeh Sasha those boots are beautiful and they look as new as the day she got them!
ReplyDeleteI love her look! Gosh, I've been dying to own a quilted Chanel bag for the longest. Can't wait until I can finally afford one!
ReplyDeleteLuxe me too, That's probably the only item from Chanel I want:)
ReplyDeleteLove love love love!!!!!
ReplyDelete