Friday, May 6, 2011

Used. Abused. Still Amused.

Hey y'all. The week has been crazy. I guess you noticed from my absence but I'm back yo and ready to go. The day started out 100 percent bleck but in the end everything is beautiful again. And you know why? Because korean style chicken wings are laid out on my table. Gonna get dirty with those wings!
Many things interest me but food pretty much dominates my life. I'm always on the lookout for good food even if it means I accidently pick it off someone else's plate. Yeah right! Like I stole homemade fries off my friend's plate today as he looked away...Eeeks. Pitiful? I know. So, yeah, for really good chicken wings korean style go to SOON a little resto in the 8th right near metro Champs Elysees.  Yummo.
P.S. Met Katie England through a friend. This chick is beyond. Just beyond.

Here is my look for today comprising of 2 of the most overused pieces I own. The dress and the necklace. But hey why mess with perfection.





I hate ironing because I always burn everything so this is not laziness. Almost sure.
My Look
Top worn as a hood from Kookai
Necklace Little Shilpa
Dress Abraham Will( bought from Le66)
Belt Marc Jacobs
Shoes Zara

All pictures by Nam.

3 comments: