I have been dying to wear this little jacket for a long, long time. But before it was too cold and now its too hot. Not having the patience to wait anymore, I wore it today. Relax, I own an anti perspirant! hah
And this tee is an old one of lovers that I cut up so badly that it refuses to go out alone. It always wants to be chaperoned by a jacket. That is a pity because it is so cool, front and back. Serves me right for using a kitchen scissor that has served its time with meat and fish. Okay disclosing more than necessary enabling you to judge me so I bid you farewell quickly.
Oooops before I go, anyone who has taste and a bit of money(money being more important than taste in this case) please go to Quintessence Playground. I'm sure alot of you are familiar with it. Ludovic has a newer place at 3 rue Paul Bert 93400 Saint Ouen. This place is magic if you are looking to decorate your home or restaurant or club or anything. This is really one of the best things I've seen in my life. Maybe its the size of the place or maybe its the smell of the wood or the big chandelier with skeletons in it or the intimidating size of the furniture. I don't know what it is and I don't really care. Let's call it ART(¨,)
My Look
Jacket Thrifted
Tee from lover from Korea
Tights DIM ( bought at the supermarket Monoprix)
Bag from Korea
Shoes Zara
Pictures by Nam
COOL PHOTOS ! AND LOL I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CUT FABRIC WITH KITCHEN SCISSORS ON OCCASION :)
ReplyDeletewhat a great iridescent jacket!
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
EffortlessCool.wordpress.com
Yeah Ebony, you aren't alone:)
ReplyDeleteThanks effortlesscool!
ReplyDelete