I love Paris. Why? Because you always can find a cool spot to shoot. And you don't even have to look. It looks at you. Well actually lover looks at it. I have to give credit where credit is due(¨,)
So today is a good day. Lover got the news he has been waiting for. And you will know in 3 months exact. So we are going to celebrate. How? Food ofcourse!! But I get to pick today. I'm confused. Korean or japanese?????
My Look
Leather jacket Iro
Tee Zara mens
Shorts Rajesh Pratap Singh
Boots Vivienne Westwood
Scarf from India
All pictures by Nam.
So today is a good day. Lover got the news he has been waiting for. And you will know in 3 months exact. So we are going to celebrate. How? Food ofcourse!! But I get to pick today. I'm confused. Korean or japanese?????
My Look
Leather jacket Iro
Tee Zara mens
Shorts Rajesh Pratap Singh
Boots Vivienne Westwood
Scarf from India
All pictures by Nam.
where in paris is the lion?
ReplyDeleteIts in Jardin des plantes. Its not completely allowed but we did it super discreetly(¨,)
ReplyDeleteThese are some really cool pics!! I love the idea, love how you're dressed and I LOVE those booties! Am your newest follower! Pop by and follow back if you like what you see :)
ReplyDeletewww.plentyforpennies.com
Thanks Baby Budget!!! Im gonna check it out(¨,)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics too! And especially your new header! xxx
ReplyDeletethat last one has to be the coolest picture EVER... you look stunning lady
ReplyDeleteLove the jacket. great pics x
ReplyDeleteThanks Mariel, means alot because I really try to find an interesting spot.
ReplyDeleteRachella you can find thejacket at IRO. I got it last year but they its like a carryover i think(¨,)