Since me dad is my no. 1 fan....
Dear daddy,
I know I have been taught by you and momie that I shouldn't go out in my underwear. But you also taught me not to be selfish and to share. So that is exactly what I'm doing. I'm sharing this beautiful piece of work by COS with all the pretty girls and a few pretty boys out there. You can't be disappointed with that now can you?
Dear daddy,
I know I have been taught by you and momie that I shouldn't go out in my underwear. But you also taught me not to be selfish and to share. So that is exactly what I'm doing. I'm sharing this beautiful piece of work by COS with all the pretty girls and a few pretty boys out there. You can't be disappointed with that now can you?
My Look
Scarf from Fab India
Sunglasses Ray Ban Foldable
Jacket Virginie Castaway
Bra COS
Suede shorts Zara
Bracelet from India
Boots Patrizia Pepe
All pictures by Nam.
Lovelyyyyy!
ReplyDeleteHope you follow me back!
www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
xo DC
Thanks Diana,
ReplyDeleteGonna check out your blog real soon!!!
this is fierce... i love it lady
ReplyDeleteThanks Mariel, I think it is my favourite look since I started the blog:)
ReplyDelete