Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ducky needs a bath.

Hey hey hey what a day! First fighting at social security. They miraculously never receive my documents. So I don't know why I pay these wallet crushing taxes. Then fighting at a store that is very cheekily selling cushions with my face on it! Another blog on that coming up.
But my day got better because I found the best thai restaurant. Its a little one on rue Saint croix de la bretonnerie very close to metro Hotel de ville. Please try the lamb and the squid with green pepper. You can thank me later(¨,)
So the reason I'm rambling about my day is that I didn't think I would make it in those shoes. But I did! They are very berry comfortable and I got them from ASOS. They are now of sale incase any of you are interested.






My Look
Hat and Tee I don't know??
Jeans Patrizia Pepe
Jacket Virginie Castaway
Shoes ASOS

All pics by Nam




2 comments: