Velvet is not really my go to fabric. It just feels old and not in a good way. And pink is definitely my least favourite colour. Its so Hello Kitty! But this dress seems to make me stop and think again. Its totally comfy and has that perfect ill fitting look. Im not saying that I will be all velvety from now on but I'm glad I gave this little dress a try.
LOVE this velvet dress. Been obsessed with velvet ever since seeing the blue velvet wedges by Theysken's Theory. Beautiful colour combination. - WMS.
ReplyDeletewww.wardrobeofamillionairestudent.com
Thank you. Its weird I've been seeing alot of velvet too. The Theysken's theory shoes and an old pic of Kate Moss. So lets see where it goes from here hahah
ReplyDeleteThanks for peeking on this blog:)
Tu es trop jolie et cette veste s'accorde super bien avec la robe !
ReplyDeletepalais royal =)
http://mymymode.com
Merci beaucoup Mymy. Tu es tres gentille!!
ReplyDeleteJ'adore ta robe et cette croix est superbe tout comme toi.
ReplyDeleteBcp d'inspiration ton blog j'aime bcp
I follow you now.
Biz
Yuli
Merci Yuli and thanks for following(¨,)
ReplyDeleteWell if anyone can make the crushed velvet-look work - in pink, none the less - of course it would be you. So glad I found you on Chictopia, you're really the true meaning of the word "inspiration"!
ReplyDeletexo
Annika
According to Annika
Thanks Annika for your kind words. And you know what's funny. 80 percent of my wardrobe is thrifted and the remaining is from like Zara or H&m(¨,) What is your style?. Hope to talk to you soon!!
ReplyDelete