( Hat from Paris, Tee Zara mens, Jeans Zara, Suspenders thrifted, Bag from Korea, Shoes ASOS)
I love these suspenders I thrifted 3 years ago. I love the colour and it just makes everything more fun. 3 years ago I would find amazing jewels like this in thrift stores right in front of my eyes. Now you really have to dig around like a hobo. But I guess you can't complain too much when you find red leather jackets for 50 euros , no?
Have a great weekend and steal the sunshine(¨,)
Ph. by Nam
I love these suspenders I thrifted 3 years ago. I love the colour and it just makes everything more fun. 3 years ago I would find amazing jewels like this in thrift stores right in front of my eyes. Now you really have to dig around like a hobo. But I guess you can't complain too much when you find red leather jackets for 50 euros , no?
Have a great weekend and steal the sunshine(¨,)
Ph. by Nam



Absolutely LOVE this outfit, you look so casual yet so chic, the suspenders are a great addition
ReplyDeletexo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com
Love the shoes and hat. I need to invest in a good hat, they really make an outfit, x
ReplyDeleteceeharvey.blogspot.com
Thanks Cara for the sweetness.
ReplyDelete@CEE you can find this hat all over Paris. I think it retails for like 30 euro. Sorry don't knw the exact spot but will be on the lookout(¨,)
Your suspenders make the casual outfit very interesting. Such a good idea to wear suspenders, I think I have to copy it!
ReplyDeleteJennifer