Who knew that these things would make me blush. Today we passed by a little lake with many little boats for rent and I kind of forced lover to take me to them. In India the little boats smell fishy and that isn't the smell of romance. Well Lover thought it was very 1920s. What can I say? He has been spoiled living so many years in Paris. Anyway I convinced him to grab those oars and row row row the boat. It was very cute because in the end he turned out to enjoy it more than me. Whilst I struggled to keep my balance he started acting like he was in some sort of competition with the others. One wet camera and two pairs of wet shoes later, here is my look!
My Look
Hat Volcom
Tee Rawpower (Bought at LE66)
Top worn as skirt thrifted
Leather bag bought at an open market in Bastille
Boots Fratelli Rosetti
Bangle from India
All pictures by Nam
Enjoy your weekend lovlies. I'm going to pop by(¨,)
My Look
Hat Volcom
Tee Rawpower (Bought at LE66)
Top worn as skirt thrifted
Leather bag bought at an open market in Bastille
Boots Fratelli Rosetti
Bangle from India
All pictures by Nam
Enjoy your weekend lovlies. I'm going to pop by(¨,)
Hey Sol Sia,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. What an amzing message to wake up to. I'm glad you enjoy this little blog. Lots more fun stuff coming up!!!
Sincerely, thank you for your words(¨,)
Sweet story! Boys are funny, I think they half pretend to not want to do some things, but secretly want to! Just so they look tougher than they are haha!)
ReplyDelete