Yeah the weekend is here!!! Had a busy week so excited to do nothing. Maybe just spend some time with lover and demand a million kisses. If that doesn't play out (sometimes his exercise regime gets in the way of wasteful lying in bed) then I will find a friend and go to the cinema. Ferdie hear me.
Today the sun was playing a game of hide and seek. It was sunny in the morn so I decided to put on this dress I bought at Patricia Pepe yesterday. Small problem. It's a top!!! With complete disregard for social boundaries I wore it anyway and then spent the rest of the day pulling it down whilst trying to smooth down my goose skin from the sneaky winds.But it was kind of worth it. Except for the creepy butcher with the one sided smile. Can't use that street again. The boots I don't need to talk about. I could take them to bed. They're that hot. Cool clinky chain from India.
And I feel like a badass. Ummm minus the goose skin from the cold. Thats not badass. More jackass from not checking the meteo.
Have a great weekend lovlies. Play some great music and jump and dance. Always makes me feel good. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss.
My Look
Sunglasses Ray Ban Foldable
Jacket Iro
Top worn as dress Patricia Pepe
Boots Guiseppe Zanotti
Necklace India
All pictures by Nam
i lerrrrrrrrve it
ReplyDeletefab blog! love the shoes they rock!
ReplyDeleteThanks fashion ice. I glad you like the blog(¨,)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes. Just wowzaaaa. x hivenn
ReplyDeleteYou are so gorgeous !!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics and boots. Also am a big fan of you leather perfecto
ReplyDeleteOUla j'adore !!
ReplyDeletehttp://mymymode.com