Monday, April 25, 2011

Manish Arora + Little Shilpa = Wonderland

My dear friend Shilpa is in Paris!! I blogged about her a while back. She is a jewellery designer and milliner and goes by the name Little Shilpa. If you don't know of her already you have to catch up. Her stuff is beyond amazing. And since I just have 2 days with her, we decided to make the most of our day by hitting the local flea market near bastille and eating our way around town. I scored some great vintage stuff which I promise I'll photograph soon. We then met Manish Arora for lunch. I've known him professionally from before but today I really got to see the man behind the image. Being such a phenomenon the world over and present creative director for Paco Rabanne hasn't jaded him even the slightest bit. He gave me a slight insight into his life and it has inspired me to take more risks in my own life. Don't you love days like this?
Check out Shilpa. Isn't she as cute as a button. Love it except for the fact that I look like a giant next to her. And check out Manish"s bling!! I want. I need.



ALl pictures by Stylestyx(me)

3 comments:

  1. nice pics ;)



    Street Style Karl LAGERFELD: http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey S, thank you. I could've have done amazing pics bt clothes and food tempt me so(",)

    ReplyDelete