Saturday, April 30, 2011

Now if only I could moonwalk.

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts but I'm completely dependent on lover to take my pictures and he is so busy that there is only so much I can guilt him into. But today he took the initiative and voila! I got my pose on in my favourite shoes ever.
The week was amazing because it was filled with great inspirations, great food, people that I love and lots of little gifts. The gifts included 2 beautiful chains from Shilpa, an amazing body chain from my friend Rae Rae(I don't knw if she is trying to tell me something!), a spanish fan from my friend Vera and all the little treasures I found in the market at Bastille.



My Look
Headband Little Shilpa
Jacket thrifted
White tee Future Heretics
Zara jeans
White leather bag thrifted from Bastille
Giuseppe Zanotti boots

All pictures by Nam

Enjoy the coming week. Surround yourself with enablers and cut out all the people that put down your dreams. Bye y'all.

6 comments:

  1. amazing pictures !

    http://leblogmodedejulie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie. It was just the perfect wall for today's pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ebony. They are my fave! don't know what I'll do once the glitter comes off:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is incredible... and the shoes... fanfriggintastic! I love your blog! Love Zoey @ www.makeshiftmodel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zoey!!! Your comments made my day because I feel your emotion. Good to knw love it. Trying to make it, as you say, fanfriggintastic!!!

    ReplyDelete