I really like Le 66 Downtown on the Champs Elysees. It also is the only place I like to shop on that street, otherwise the Champs Elysees was created just to trap tourists. Trust me I should know. It is one of the first places I visited as a young chippy 4 years ago. But back to Le66, I love this store because it has a really young, hip collection. It may seem a bit crowded as they stock a lot of brands and a sizeable portion of the pieces are pricey but if you really look for a gem you will find it here. The coolest part of Le66 is a completely exclusive store selling Abraham Will. This mark has the most comfortable clothing and the silks are always cut in a way that can only be described as sexilicious! Today I wore a white silk shirt from Abraham Will. This is how I wore it...
My Look
Silk shirt by Abraham Will ( Bought from Le66)
Shorts Thrifted
Shoes Zara
Bag from Italy
Chain and wrist band from India
All pictures of me by Manisha Lasrado and the rest by stylestyx(Me)
No comments:
Post a Comment