Parisian summer has arrived. All the bars and every terrace is full from dusk till dawn. I went to meet my friend for a drink this evening at Le Saut Du Loup. I had a yummy virgin strawberry drink and my friend had Mojitos but umm like you see in the picture one at a time isn't good enough for her(¨,) And guess who was sitting at the table next to us? Michelle Rodrigues. That girl just drips cool. Also check out this mother holding what I can only call a leash attached to her child. Hmmm interesting....
My look
Hat Volcom
Jacket IRO
Top Savio Jon
Shorts Carolina Herrera
Shoes YSL
Bag from India
All pics of my by Nam and the rest by Stylestyx(me)
very nice outfit! great jacket! ;-)
ReplyDeletewould love if you check out my blog
http://maggiew-mw.blogspot.com/
Feel free to follow my blog if you like my work. Thank you so much for any kind of support.
Maggie