Too bad you can't see the roses but this coat is beautiful. Its all hand stitched black roses but we were so excited to find this cave that we forgot about a little thing called light. The coat is by Edward Achour and will be in stores this summer. I got early dibs because I stared so hard the first time I saw it that he thought my desperation must be rewarded and voila! it's mine.
Spent a lazy day with lover, ate a sleeve's worth of Oreos. Then he had to work. I went out to do my thing. This weekend I will be shooting all the stuff I've been gathering for my store. Just need a little more time to figure the legal and tech stuff and soon I will have my online store. Fun!
Enjoy your weekend boys and girls. Be happy. Do whatever you must to get yours. So important to not sweat the small stuff. Something I'm learning just now(¨,)
My Look
Coat Edward Achour
Tank Abraham Will ( From Le66)
Tights DIM
Belt Marc Jacobs
Boots YSL
Bangles from India
Pin on jacket from lover
All pictures by Nam
Spent a lazy day with lover, ate a sleeve's worth of Oreos. Then he had to work. I went out to do my thing. This weekend I will be shooting all the stuff I've been gathering for my store. Just need a little more time to figure the legal and tech stuff and soon I will have my online store. Fun!
Enjoy your weekend boys and girls. Be happy. Do whatever you must to get yours. So important to not sweat the small stuff. Something I'm learning just now(¨,)
My Look
Coat Edward Achour
Tank Abraham Will ( From Le66)
Tights DIM
Belt Marc Jacobs
Boots YSL
Bangles from India
Pin on jacket from lover
All pictures by Nam
the 3rd picture reminds me of our childhood days ;-)
ReplyDelete