Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bejewelled boys and greedy girls.

Boys seem to have way better jewellery than girls, I've noticed. Which is quite unfair because now their hands look prettier than ours. I don't even know why I'm complaining because I don't really wear jewellery. Ah well just an observation.
Today all our friends decided to do a picnic at the Tuileries. What with the rare appearance of the bright sun and all, you can't let these opportunities pass. The list of food read out like the 3 episodes of the food network but no documentation because the two girls with the cameras went for the food before anyone could say Bon appetit! And then we lay aimlessly in the sun for a good 2 hours. Wish everyday could be like this minus the cigarette smokers in the park.
Wishing everyone a great week.



My Look
Sunglasses Louis Vuitton Millionaire special ed
Hat Volcom
Top Savio Jon
Bra American Apparel
Jeans Zara
Belt from Lover
Sneakers Converse

ALl pictures by Stylestyx(me) and the ones of me by Nam.

3 comments:

  1. wonderful photos, great outfit! love your hat. and that strawberry tart looks insanely delicious!

    -j
    http://sorelleinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Le sorelle.... it really was a perfect day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the model of duty vibe of your green converse! Awesome! Zoey xx

    ReplyDelete