Friday, June 3, 2011

Mr. Cellophane

(Tee Abraham Will from Le66, skirt thrifted, boots Vivienne Westwood, bangles from India)


So I jumped on the pleated skirt wagon. No individuality today. Oh no sir! Today I'm Mr. Cellophane.

I tell ya
Cellophane
Mister cellophane
Should have been my name
Mister cellophane
'cause you can look right through me
walk right by me
And never know I'm there. . .

But still the skirt is cute, riiiiiiiiiiiite??? Thrifted! I'm going to do a little post soon on all the places I thrift at. I'm sure you will find some nice stuff if you are willing to get a little bit dirty.

Ph. by Nam

2 comments:

  1. I actually made a skirt like that the other week -no pleats though ---aaaand NO LINING! haha it's for the brave, or the ones that don't mind wearing a pair of leggings at the same time as a skirt. Was practicing with some spare fabric I have had lying around for a few years, but actually liked the end result. AND I like your skirt here, it's a band wagon worth catching a ride on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this skirt. Sans leggings ofcourse (¨,)

    ReplyDelete