(Dress thrifted, jacket Virginie Castaway, shoes ASOS)
Tired of my face I decided to play Cousin It for today. Didn't work out so well as my hair hid the dress. So settled and showed you half my mug. The dress is made from a towel, I think? Hence high comfort level. Perfect for lounging around doing nothing.
And yes I know the dress is hooker length but peeps I got that under control. Bicycle shorts. And the tacky synthetic kind tooo....
Ph. by Nam
Tired of my face I decided to play Cousin It for today. Didn't work out so well as my hair hid the dress. So settled and showed you half my mug. The dress is made from a towel, I think? Hence high comfort level. Perfect for lounging around doing nothing.
And yes I know the dress is hooker length but peeps I got that under control. Bicycle shorts. And the tacky synthetic kind tooo....
Ph. by Nam
No comments:
Post a Comment