( Hoodie All Saints, tee Abraham Will, shorts H&M, boots Vivienne Westwood)
Hey ya'll went to the gay pride with my mum , sister and a bunch of friends. Fun. Fun. Fun. We danced on the streets of Paris but ofcourse we ate Berthillon icecream fo energy first!!! Paris is so much better in the summer. Yes, I look like a hobo but hey I knew those queens would steal my shine. So why bother, eh? As for the last pretty girl, that's my friend Sasha. She is the only woman who stole my attention away from the proud, party people(¨,) My family will stay here a week more and after that I promise I'll whip my own ass back into blogger.
Take care and see you soon
Hey ya'll went to the gay pride with my mum , sister and a bunch of friends. Fun. Fun. Fun. We danced on the streets of Paris but ofcourse we ate Berthillon icecream fo energy first!!! Paris is so much better in the summer. Yes, I look like a hobo but hey I knew those queens would steal my shine. So why bother, eh? As for the last pretty girl, that's my friend Sasha. She is the only woman who stole my attention away from the proud, party people(¨,) My family will stay here a week more and after that I promise I'll whip my own ass back into blogger.
Take care and see you soon
No comments:
Post a Comment