(Top worn as dress H&M, Tee gift from NY, Bag thrifted, boots Guiseppe Zanotti)
The end is near. My family leaves in 3 days. Preparing myself because I'm going to bawl!!! All good here in sunny paris, seen a ton of movies this week. Loved Tree of Life. Those are the most beautiful images I saw in my life. Please go watch it if you still haven't. Other than that I've been so busy with work and entertaining my family that I'm averaging about 4 hours sleep per night.But I did steal 5 mins to upload my look. That is what I wore to work today.
Ph. by Cedric Moreau
The end is near. My family leaves in 3 days. Preparing myself because I'm going to bawl!!! All good here in sunny paris, seen a ton of movies this week. Loved Tree of Life. Those are the most beautiful images I saw in my life. Please go watch it if you still haven't. Other than that I've been so busy with work and entertaining my family that I'm averaging about 4 hours sleep per night.But I did steal 5 mins to upload my look. That is what I wore to work today.
Ph. by Cedric Moreau
great outfit! I love your boots!! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://themessyglam.blogspot.com
hey smits. Love ur look in this post. Très bien :) -- not sure if thats correct french.. but know what i mean.
ReplyDelete