Its already a well known fact that this spring white is might! What with it being highlighted all over the runways at calvin klein , alexander wang , rag and bone and thakoon for spring 2011. What I am most excited about is white shoes. So purty although I would think twice about stuffing my suitcase with them for my next trip to india. Or maybe I just will.
These are some of the white shoes I want to covet.
Starting top left
1. Opening ceremony
2. Christian Louboutin
3. Jeffery Campbell
4. Alexander Wang
5. Martin Margiela
6. Martin Margiela
Here's a white pair I got recently from Mellow Yellow. It retails for about 130 euros. This is how I wore it.
Jacket Virginie Castaway
Tee Zara Mens
Leggings DIM
Shoes Mellow Yellow
Beanie made by my mum
Bracelet(R) From india
Bracelet(L) Made by my friend RaeRae(She is awesome and I will blog about her soon!)
Ahh awesome! Love the shoes +think you just rocked the blog world with your introduction! x
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah, thanks a ton. You are my first official comment. So you win...pretty much nothing but thanks again for the little note. I will treasure it always(¨,)
ReplyDelete